1 year

Wow, has it been almost a year since I blogged? That can't be...well, actually, yes it can. It's been a helluva year. In a lot of ways. Since I last blogged, I've seen the lowest of lows, and the highest of highs. Right now, life is looking pretty darn good, so on this positive note, let the blogging resume.

I will try to pick up where I left off, just for the sake of continuity, coz I'm like that, and then try to stay very daily...well, weekly, or, at least, monthly in my blogging. Some things I can and will share; others, I will not. Suffice it to say, life is looking good again, and it's time to share some laughs and some tears.

I'll pick up again next week. Welcome back, me!

Comments

Marianne said…
Welcome back to blogging! I look forward to reading future posts. Your adoptions have been and inspiration to me and as I type this, I'm in Ukraine adopting our baby girl!
Jen said…
Welcome back, Moe! I've missed reading about your wonderful family. Hope you and yours are well.

Popular posts from this blog

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

New arrival!

Episode 1: Personal Drawers