New arrival!




I'm going to be taking a brief break from blogging for a while.....to enjoy and lap up every moment I can with my newborn daughter, Marley. She arrived safe and sound at 9:25 PM on Saturday, June 20, 2009. 6 pounds, 8 ounces and 18.5 inches long. 8 and 8 on her apgar. She is a beautiful, healthy baby girl with the blackest, fullest head of hair I've ever seen on a newborn. Pics to follow when I can....but she's safe, she's ours, and she's home. Many thanks for all your prayers and support.

Comments

Jen said…
Congrats! She is gorgeous! So glad everything went well . . . now relax and enjoy your precious baby girl.
QueenBeeing said…
She is incredibly BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations. She will bring you joy for the rest of your life. Hugs!!!
~**Dawn**~ said…
Congratulations on your sweet new girl. =)
Rachel said…
How adorable! Congratulations!
Nancy said…
Congratulations!!!!! She is a gem!
M/J Granata said…
Hey... hopped on over from Maru and Fico's blog! Congratulations on your precious little baby girl!!!! I look forward to following your story! If you would like to follow ours... (waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more to adopt a baby...) email me! Empty Season... julesg1018@yahoo.com
Tara said…
What a gorgeous baby!!!! congrats!!! ♥
Mary Beth said…
She is adorable!! We can't wait to meet her!!! Enjoy your little girl!
Marianne said…
She's adorable! I love all that beautiful dark hair! Congratulations :)
Overwhelmed! said…
Congrats!! She's beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Episode 1: Personal Drawers